Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

Default Wood rack cover

On Sat, 21 May 2011 14:07:52 -0700, Red wrote:

On May 21, 3:52Â*pm, Jim wrote:
In need of creating a roof of sorts for a firewood rack. Â*Trying to
find that happy median between durability and cost.

At the moment I'm leaning towards 3/4x4x8 BC pine plywood. Â*This will
be covered by green tarps of which I have many.

Is there a different type of plywood or panel I should consider
instead?

Also curious about corrugated plastic roof panels. Â*Anyone use them for
similar projects?

CDX will last much longer than BC.

Can CDX be cut at the store. Couple years back I bought some pressure
treated timbers and the said the weren't allowed due to arsenic. Might
that be the difference between CDX and ACX?