Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default rittercnc

On 2011-05-21, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
DoN. Nichols wrote:
If you have net access, you should be able to access (from
anywhere) any of a number of usenet servers, including the one which I
use (news.newsguy.net) which costs about $10.00 per month, or $100.00
per year (your choice).

Newsguy's "mini" service is 3GB/mo for $20 a year. It's more than
enough for me, but I/we don't "read" binaries to any extent. Or much
text for that matter. We've used 4-1/2GB in the last 6 mo.

When I selected the level of service which I got, I was assuming
that my wife would be reading as much as I did (she used to, when I ran
my own news server). We don't go for binary newgroups either. As a
result, the unused bandwidth (which rolls over to each succeeding
month) is now nearing 3 TB. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564