Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Bagwell William Bagwell is offline

Default rittercnc

On Sat, 21 May 2011 16:57:23 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Sat, 21 May 2011 15:27:09 -0500, technomaNge
wrote:

Assuming you have Windows, lots of apps are portable.

http://portableapps.com/

You download the suite, put on a thumbdrive. Good to go.

technomaNge

thanks for the link. I see they have something called sea monkey.
should work.

Your very own copy of Forte Agent will run from a thumbdrive.

BTW diybanter and craftkb are two more of those annoying usenet mirrors cough
I found them recently searching for something I have been working on since
January. Momentary WTF seeing my name and words on a forum I had never
previously visited until I realized it was my post from here.
--
William