Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A McDonalds with all whites and NO MEXICANS?!? In California?!?

On Sat, 21 May 2011 09:05:26 -0400, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

There's a new Vietnamese restaurant, Pho, in town that I think I'll
try this afternoon.

Pho (the beef noodle soup where thinly sliced raw meat cooks in the
broth) is one of the great inventions of the Viet/French. If they have
iced coffee give that a try too. And a dollop of Sriracha..
http://www.gourmet.com/food/2008/02/sriracha wot is bottled in a plant
on Rosemead in SoCal.

All GOOD stuff.

Makes you forget about nouc mam.....

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is