Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default rittercnc

On Sat, 21 May 2011 11:06:53 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 21 May 2011 07:46:46 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I'm curious, is the below site some sort of mirror of RCM? Can you
post here when on the road and have it show up on RCM? Maybe I've been
sleeping under a rock but didn't know of such things.

Karl

http://www.rittercnc.com/metalworking/1.htm

I post regularly from on the road. I simply log into my normal usenet
server...which is giganews and $4.99 a month

My android cellphone allows me to "tether" via the USB port on the
bottom of it and I can connect easily.
Its not High Speed, but not bad and as long as I dont stay on for days
at a time, Sprint doesnt seem to object.

So are we to surmise you are semi-solvent, at this point?

Son..Ive been "semi Solvent" since 1966 when I took my first job.

What is the actual question you are asking?

Do I have cable tv? No.
Do I have land lines at home? No..I have cell phones
Do I have any outside "fun" expenditures other than web acess? No.

Am I making a little bit of money? Yes
Is it less than 33% of what I used to make on average?..No..its about
38% based on some quick math.

Am I still taking care of other people besides myself and my ex wife?
Yes.

Am I paying the bills every month? Yes. Except that $185k medical bill

Was there any other questions?

Gunner

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

Very good!
But don't Repubes say 2+2 = 22?? At least when it's convenient, eh?