Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Motion Industries

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

Ok... any of you guys deal with them? There is a Motion Industries shop not
far from my house, and I have looked up a couple items on their website, but
I haven't done any business with them yet. I was curious how their over all
business attitude is, and how they might treat a small purchaser / hobbyist.
Yes I know that will vary dramatically from individual to individual, but
often its also a reflection of the top down management and customer service
attitude.

Motion and Applied (used to be called Detroit Ball Bearing) will sell to individals. Your
reception may vary more by store location and personel more than any corporate policy.

I wish each of them had a web presence as good as McMaster-Carr's.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller