Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default OT Relax. I'm still here.

On 5/21/2011 3:52 PM, harry wrote:
The world has not ended. You can go out and lynch the silly old
bugger now. Or maybe you could just sue him for malpractice.

Bit disappointing really. Did Arnie save us all somehow? No, can't be
that, I hear he's gonna need saving himself (from his wife). A woman
scorned.
Amazing that. Behaving just like our royalty of old.

All you who have maxed out your credit cards will need to leave the
country. Your credit will still be good in Afghanistan. Take a bath
towel to wind round your head and you will be incognito. Trade in
your Browning for an AK47.
Allah akbar.

Your day will not end for a couple of hours. There's still hope for us.