Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default OT End of the world is nigh! (Today in fact.)

On 05/21/11 01:43 am, The Ghost in The Machine wrote:

SO YOU BELIEVE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD HUHN?
YET HERE YOU ARE POSTING YOUR LATEST SHENANIGANS TO GOOGLE GROUPS
INSTEAD OF HUDDLING TOGETHER AT YOUR LOCAL CHURCH OF CHOICE FOR
GUIDANCE& FORGIVENESS.
OH WELL, PROCEED DESTROYER !

TGITM

But Harold Camping (the perpetrator of this latest nonsense) has been
preaching for years that all the existing churches are irredeemably
corrupt, and people cannot be saved if they remain members of them.

I am going bowling tonight with fellow church members, and I expect to
be worshiping with them tomorrow morning as usual.

Perce