Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default rittercnc

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

Karl Townsend wrote:

I'm curious, is the below site some sort of mirror of RCM? Can you
post here when on the road and have it show up on RCM? Maybe I've been
sleeping under a rock but didn't know of such things.

Karl

http://www.rittercnc.com/metalworking/1.htm

It's a SPAM site, nothing more.

As I understand it these "para-sites" simply mirror whats on the real NG
server and allow posting to the the site. Some of the more popular NG's
appear on a dozen or so similar sites. I find them a pain as when you are
looking for some information the google results will sometimes be full of
multiple copies of the same thing in these para-sites.

Is my understanding correct?