Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Edward Hennessey Edward Hennessey is offline

Default Motion Industries

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Ok... any of you guys deal with them? There is a Motion Industries shop
not far from my house, and I have looked up a couple items on their
website, but I haven't done any business with them yet. I was curious how
their over all business attitude is, and how they might treat a small
purchaser / hobbyist. Yes I know that will vary dramatically from
individual to individual, but often its also a reflection of the top down
management and customer service attitude.

BL:

A friend trades with them and likes them for bearings.

Another friend dealt with them regularly and went in one
time with an order under their then newly-declared minimum
purchase. This was a cash-in-hand, will-call desk encounter.
The boss was hard about the declared buy line and he darkens
their door no more.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey