Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default A McDonalds with all whites and NO MEXICANS?!? In California?!?

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

gunner sez

For all practical purposes,
McDonalds is now a Mexican food outlet.

Not here. It's _exclusively_ black. If you find a white person working
in a McDonald's around here, it's because they're a temp.

I have not been able to get an order right from a McD's in five years. I
quit them entirely, even though I happen to _like_ their "****".

Up here McD is exclusively white. Something about being near the 45th parallel and it
being a bit cold some times. My order gets screwed up quite often.

When I go down state, Flint and further south, it tends to be black and my order tends to
be okay most of the time.

Wes