Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rust removal

Gunner Asch on Sun, 15 May 2011 03:39:27 -0700
On Sat, 14 May 2011 20:04:32 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 14 May 2011 09:03:43 -0700

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)

Come to think of it..Ive got a fair amount of HO tracks and rolling
stock out in the Stacks O Stuff.

Anyone want it?

Yes!

Pay shipping.

Nertts, I knew there would be a catch. Unless my rich uncle gets
out of the poor house, or I get a good job soon, I'm SOF.

"Never Mind."

You want it? Ill see how much there is, and in the mean time..email me
your shipping address.

No rush, and I'll do that.

Im sure I can turn in some pop bottles or something and pay the shipping

After spending a couple weeks at the homestead..you know me well enough
by now.

And I consider you a Friend.

Thanks. Which is why I'm also ... not wanting to take advantage
of a friend. And .. right now I'm not sure about getting more stuff,
at least till I get income again.

Thats good enough for me.

Yep. me too. Let me figure out where I'd put anything (I got
into the bins of stuff while I was moving to Spokane - those cans of
worms need to be repack just so I can turn around!

Gunner

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!