Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Is there any roof coating that can be specifically applied overshingles (for the entire roof) ?

On 5/20/2011 12:25 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On May 20, 10:01 am,
wrote:
Looking for a sun reflective coating that is designed to be put on
roof shingles . Anyone know of something ?? Thanks.

Why?

Hi,
An attempt for temporary fix is always waste of time and money.

Depends on who is doing the fixing. :-)

I patched up my flat roof in NM with Henry roof coating and/or a white
roof product. Stuff actually worked pretty good.

I wouldn't try it on shingles but I'd be interested in hearing the long
term results.

Jim