Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BEST UPS Keypad (was: Cheeeep drum switch?)

On 2011-05-18, Ignoramus15557 wrote:

[ ... drum switches snipped ... ]

I think that I sold all I had that I did not need.

Iggy,

I seem to remember that you were once tearing apart old BEST
brand UPS for parts.

Do you by any chance still have the keypad assembly which came
with some of the larger ones? Usually it pulls out of the front at the
end of a coiled cord with an RJ-12 (6-pin) modular connector at each
end.

Thanks,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564