Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
chaniarts[_2_] chaniarts[_2_] is offline

Default Welders & Helpers needed

Tim Wescott wrote:
On 05/19/2011 04:03 PM, Steve B wrote:

Typical. Everyone wants a job, but no one wants to work.

There'll be something wrong with every job you'll ever have, son.

In my recent experience with job seeking, everyone wants an employee,
except for the ones that have been presented to them. This isn't just
me, either -- I know of jobs in this area, in my specialty, that have
been open for months. And others that I've applied to through
agencies where the hiring manager was rejecting any applicant that
didn't hit every single one of their "required" and "desired"
capabilities.
"Come work for us, except we're too scared to hire you if you're not
Mr. Perfect".

mike rowe on this matter

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-609023