Brian

Default Grizzly Poor Customer service

You will not have to pay a restocking fee for an incorrect shipment. This
is not the case with Grizzly, and never has been. Keep trying. There
should be no reason for them to need to call you back. Resolve the issue
over the phone, if not with the first person who answers, then with his/her
manager.

My only issue with any Grizzly product was solved promptly and
satisfactorily via email. Never picked up the phone once.

Brian.

"J" wrote in message
. net...
I order some dust collectors parts and hose from Grizzly two weeks ago. I
did receive the parts last week. One of the part was wrong. A wrong part

in
right package I called Grizzly on Monday explain them the situation. They
promise to resolve the issue and call me back next day (Tuesday). I did

not
receive any call from Grizzly on Tuesday so I called back, talk to
technician again and did not get any satisfactory answer. That technician
promised a return call next day. Of course I did not get call on Wednesday
so I call again on Wednesday. Same story.

So now I have an item that I cannot use and Grizzly is not co-operative to
replace it or give me credit. I can send it back then, I have to pay 10%
restocking fee plus freight cost.

What kind of customer service. ?

This was my first order with Grizzly and it will be my last order. I

usually
purchase from Lee valley and never had any issues on replacement. The

reason
I decided to purchase from Grizzly is to try Grizzly products. There was

no
difference in price.

Is any one have any issue with Grizzly or I am just single out?