Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default please help - need 1900 box to single gang plate

On Thu, 19 May 2011 08:47:43 -0700 (PDT), N8N
wrote:

this is actually work related... and I am googling furiously but
figured I would post and see if someone could say "Oh, that's a Raco
part no. xxxxx" or something like that. I find myself in need of a
small quantity of plates, similar to a flat mud ring, but with a
flange - reason I need them is installer cut in 1900 boxes into
ceiling tile for devices that are actually single gang size. If they
were painted white that would be even more splendiferous, but spray
painting is an option. (only need about 25 of them.)

2x2 ceiling tile 2x4 lift out? Make him cut some more.

That is the best way to make it look professional.