Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default please help - need 1900 box to single gang plate

Not exactly... I need something that can go on a flush mounted 1900box
and mount a single gang device w/o looking "unprofessional" - so flat,
paintable or painted, and at least 4.5" square.

nate

On May 19, 12:59*pm, MB wrote:
On May 19, 11:47*am, N8N wrote:
Raco P/N 8772, home depot carries them.....is this what you are
looking for? *http://tinyurl.com/3fvqgoj

this is actually work related... *and I am googling furiously but
figured I would post and see if someone could say "Oh, that's a Raco
part no. xxxxx" or something like that. *I find myself in need of a
small quantity of plates, similar to a flat mud ring, but with a
flange - reason I need them is installer cut in 1900 boxes into
ceiling tile for devices that are actually single gang size. *If they
were painted white that would be even more splendiferous, but spray
painting is an option. *(only need about 25 of them.)

any help appreciated!

thanks

nate- Hide quoted text -