Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default New Saw from Harbor Freight

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 May 2011 22:35:35 -0500, justme wrote:

Does anyone have this 5" Double Cut Saw SKU 68316? If so, what do you
think of it, especially for steel and aluminum? I have other devices
to cut each but it would be nice to have something like this if worth
a flip.

I know that are metal cutting circular saw blades but they are
expensive.

Bogus idea borrowed from the fidiots at Searz.

Sears??? I thought Billy Mays invented the dualsaw.... oh, the inventor on
the infomercial....

Did sears rip it off ?

Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see here.

Actually there is a lot to see ito infomercial sleight-of-hand -- but no one
really seems innerested in the details.
I think analyzing those bull**** infomercials are great educations, esp. for
newbies or the unwitting.

--
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no
distinctively native American criminal class except Congress.

Heh, good ole Mark Twain -- a prophet.
--
EA