Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is MTS audio a victim of the latest cable company upgrading?

Deke wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Deke wrote:

If you think the Discovery channels are boring, well, so sorry.

I'm sorry that you don't. Goodbye. I have work to do.

I thought you couldn't work..oh well.

I repair computers and give them away to other Disabled Veterans. I
do repairs around my home, and do all the other work needed to continue
to live by myself, rather than go to some extended care facility.

And by the way, there's no T in band-aid.

That's not a T, it's the trademark image.

Enjoy your cable service.

Enjoy your small minded bigotry. And that great internet service you
don't get with Dish.