Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_26_] Andy[_26_] is offline

Default Solar Systems, Entry level--- More

On May 18, 11:15 am, GROVER wrote:
y in Eureka, Texas , retired electrical engineer

Thanks for a comprehensive analysis of the questions one should
thoroughly understand before plunging into such an installation. A
rule of thumb I've used in some similar situations is that if the
project acceptance needs government subsidies for justification, it
probably has marginal economics.

Another possible hurdle is some state rebate funds have run dry which
would delay or negate that portion of the analysis.

Joe G

Andy comments:

Good info, Joe....... While my comments may not actually have been
"comprehensive", I'm sure that by the time this thread ends, posts
from yourself, and others, will have pointed out a number of things
that
weren't covered before..... There's more to this than writing a check
and
getting free electricity for life.....

Andy in Eureka, Texas