Posted to rec.woodworking
Edward Hennessey Edward Hennessey is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote in message

On 5/17/2011 6:35 AM, Leon wrote:
Anyway - Leon... yes - Facebook is still convoluted - or at least it was
the
last time I looked at it, which was probably months ago.

Leon, your replies are grayed out and they don't quote at all??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Unfortunately I don't have a clue why or how to fix it. Using the dumbed
down version of OE. Ill have to look in to another news reader when I get
a chance.

L:

Here are two descriptions/reviews of the free QuoteFix program
for OE which I originally posted a link page on. If you try it and
it fails your problem, it can be uninstalled.

http://email.about.com/cs/oepluginre...e-quotefix.htm

Regards,

Edward Hennessey