Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Who is on Facebook?

On Mon, 16 May 2011 21:14:44 -0400, FrozenNorth wrote:

I'm too lazy to lie about making up a fictitious character and the
personal info they want is NONE of their ****ing business.

There is no personal info required, plenty on blanks you can fill in if
you want.

Oh? First thing I see when I go there is a request for my name, email,
and birth date. I can't even see what the site looks like unless I do
that. And yeah, I know I could fake it, but there ought to be a way to
peruse the site to check it out without entering any personal info.

So I guess I'll stay with the Neandertals :-).