Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

On 5/17/2011 10:04 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Facebook has done well for our dog groomer... and a house painter I
know. I'm not sure how, but as soon as I find out.......I'll be there.

I'm thinking that a circle of friends, satisfied clients and their
friends, etc. can add up to a lot exposure for self employed folks like
dog groomers and house painters.

Just another cog in the business machine ...

Although I've been too busy lately to try doing anything along that
line, I do know Linda has just recently started using FB and Youtube to
get the word out about past and upcoming concerts, and what her kids and
teachers are doing in the studio, etc:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111829522167705

According to her, it is something the parents love to see and
participate in and jump on as soon as they find out about it ... and
Linda doesn't miss a trick at promoting her endeavors (none of which I
have absolutely anything to do with)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010