Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

Larry Jaques wrote the following:
On Mon, 16 May 2011 14:26:21 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

David F. Eisan wrote:

Hello everyone,

I don't post on here much anymore, so many people have lost
newsgroups, a lot of the old members are not around here anymore.

Are many of you on Facebook? I have been posting my works on there for
friends and family to see.

Here is some of my recent work,

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...l=0a1982 f890

If you are on Facebook and I "know" you, add me.

FWIW - and it's just my opinion., so it probably isn't worth too much... I
don't do facebook. Just cannot warm to that medium for interaction.

I'm wondering if he meant "in the Biblical sense" here...

--
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no
distinctively native American criminal class except Congress.

Please delineate your sig line by typing two dashes, then a space, and
then the Enter key to put the sig on the next line. This will gray it
out so I doesn't look like part of the message. It looks like you tried
but forgot the space after the dashes.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY