Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Who is on Facebook?

On Tue, 17 May 2011 06:53:04 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 5/17/2011 6:35 AM, Leon wrote:
Anyway - Leon... yes - Facebook is still convoluted - or at least it was the
last time I looked at it, which was probably months ago.

Leon, your replies are grayed out and they don't quote at all??

-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3508.1109

That's because he's using about twenty at symbols @ for a delineator
above his text. Some day he'll get an answer about how to make Live
email work well with others. MS can FU a wet dream, I swear.

--
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no
distinctively native American criminal class except Congress.