Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

On 5/16/2011 7:33 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On May 16, 8:19 pm, wrote:
On 5/16/11 6:10 PM, Swingman wrote:

That said, I don't Twitter ... I feel about Twitter like many of you
profess to feel about FaceBook.

Like I say about twitter.... I don't use twitter because that comes with
the rather ostentatious presumption that there is someone out there who
gives a crap about what I have to say. :-)

I heard that, bro'.

I hadn't heard it quite that way before, but that is why I don't
'tweet'?

I don't use Twitter because I haven't been able to figure out how it
could actually benefit what I do.

Broadcasting "I'm now sanding your cabinets/table/what-have-you to
150grit" doesn't seem to have any profit or time saving potential, at
least as far as I've been able to determine. If I saw that it could, I
wouldn't hesitate.

I do see the benefit to those in the media, blogosphere, etc ...
everything else is like Mike says.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010