Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Jim is offline

Default Cell phones kill bumblebees.....?

" wrote:

On May 17, 7:41 am, jim "sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net wrote:

Bees are not in any danger and neither are crops.
It is only bad beekeeping
and lousy agriculture practices that are in danger.

Small organic beekeepers are not having problems.

It is the large industrial operations that
use lots of chemicals and antibiotics
and feed their bees lots of refined sugar
Those are the bees that are having colonies collapse

http://biobees.com/

I do not a lot of faith in web sites that exist to advertise books.
There is a more detailed article on Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_collapse_disorder

But even if the small organic beekeepers are not having problems
( but as far as I know they are ) , why are the wild bees having
problems?

What makes you think wild bees are dying,
Where I live wild honey bees and bumblebees
are extremely abundant
Right now with the apple, plum and cherry blossoms out
I can see thousands of wild bees in a single glance