Posted to rec.woodworking
Luigi Zanasi[_3_] Luigi Zanasi[_3_] is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

On May 16, 10:14*am, Swingman wrote:
RonB wrote:
We have an account but it isn't "mine".

I participated in our high school's scholarship selection process this
year. *The school Principal warned some of the candidates about
Facebook content. *School administrators, counselors, grad school
selection teams and employers are finding way to get access to
Facebook material. *Postings about last night's party, a hangover,
drinking, *or a conquest are ending up is student files; and in
selection processes. *A few months ago I watched an old co-worker get
himself laid off because of less than discreet Facebook comments.

Yeah, I know there will be a rash of comments regarding privacy,
lawsuits, etc. *But at the end of the day, when you put it on the
internet, it is on the internet.

RonB

No problem ... Finished school, before the dumbing down; too old to party
too hard; *any conquest at this point ain't worth the trouble; self
employed.

We need a "like" button on the wreck. :-)

Luigi