Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

On 5/16/11 5:19 PM, Bill wrote:
Good for you. I have never even texted (and have no regrets so far). I
Have been reading a couple books, on pdf, written between 1903 and
1907--go figure. I'm beginning to get a handle on figuring this stuff
out: Civilization (technological progress to the n^(th) degree) seems to
be unraveling humanity--at least in the US of A. I'm sure that my
statement can be reasonably be attacked or defended, but I find it an
interesting notion and note examples in my day-to-day life.

Bill

Old people have been saying that about every technological advance in
the history of civilization. I'm sure there were old cavemen who said
fire and the wheel would make everyone lazy.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--