Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

Mike Marlow wrote:

i get it that many people use this technology this way - I'm just an old
fart that does not embrace this particular technology this way. I'm glued
to the use of those archaic tecnologies such as texting, etc. Call me an od
fart or something, but that's where I'm at. My kids all use FB and I tried
it, but I am stubborn n refusing it now. What can i say?...

Good for you. I have never even texted (and have no regrets so far). I
Have been reading a couple books, on pdf, written between 1903 and
1907--go figure. I'm beginning to get a handle on figuring this stuff
out: Civilization (technological progress to the n^(th) degree) seems to
be unraveling humanity--at least in the US of A. I'm sure that my
statement can be reasonably be attacked or defended, but I find it an
interesting notion and note examples in my day-to-day life.

Bill