Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Furnace

William Bagwell wrote:
On Mon, 16 May 2011 08:39:06 -0500, "Snag"
wrote:

There's one forum , lemmee see ...
http://www.backyardmetalcasting.com/forums/ that I had to email a
specific dude to get activated - that may be the one you're talking
about , maybe not . Lotsa good info out there .

Good folks, and a great source of information on casting. They
unfortunately have to use that method to keep spamers out. A simply
paragraph describing why you are interested in casting is all it
takes. Must not be very exclusive since they let me in:-O
--
William

Well , and me too ! I found them when I was looking for info on slip
casting crucibles . Ended up kinda flying by the seat of my pants on that
one , but the two I made have been thru a couple of heat cycles each and
haven't cracked...
And one's melted brass twice !
--
Snag