Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Deke[_6_] Deke[_6_] is offline

Default Is MTS audio a victim of the latest cable company upgrading?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Deke wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

He wanted a channel he couldn't get on cable. That's reality, and
I'm sure you can't relate to that.

Oh but I can. I have more than a few channels on satellite, in HD, that
local Mediacom doesn't even offer in SD. The Discovery channels, for
example.
History International is another.

Big deal. They run some of the most boring crap I've ever seen.
You've become very repetitive and boring, as well.

If you think the Discovery channels are boring, well, so sorry.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-AidT on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Indeed!