Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Who is on Facebook?

On May 16, 6:45*am, "David F. Eisan"
wrote:
Hello everyone,

I don't post on here much anymore, so many people have lost newsgroups, a
lot of the old members are not around here anymore.

Are many of you on Facebook? I have been posting my works on there for
friends and family to see.

Here is some of my recent work,

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...741.276400.729....

If you are on Facebook and I "know" you, add me.

David Eisan - London, Ontario

Take care,

David.

We have an account but it isn't "mine".

I participated in our high school's scholarship selection process this
year. The school Principal warned some of the candidates about
Facebook content. School administrators, counselors, grad school
selection teams and employers are finding way to get access to
Facebook material. Postings about last night's party, a hangover,
drinking, or a conquest are ending up is student files; and in
selection processes. A few months ago I watched an old co-worker get
himself laid off because of less than discreet Facebook comments.

Yeah, I know there will be a rash of comments regarding privacy,
lawsuits, etc. But at the end of the day, when you put it on the
internet, it is on the internet.

RonB