Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rust removal

On Mon, 16 May 2011 09:12:30 -0700 (PDT), doc
wrote:

On May 15, 3:39*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 20:04:32 -0700, pyotr filipivich

Im sure I can turn in some pop bottles or something and pay the shipping

Don't you have any beer bottles? I hear they are worth more.
Especially
when full! :-)

DOC

VBG

Actually..no I dont. I dont drink, and have been allergic to the hops
in beer all my life, so dont drink beer most of all.

Shrug...

Will work for beer...
http://bogusbeer.appspot.com

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is