Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cell phones kill bumblebees.....?

On Sun, 15 May 2011 21:39:06 -0400, John wrote:

With reporting this bad, it is really hard to know if the research was any
good or not and what it actually proved.

True enough. But the fact remains..bees are disappearing at an alarming
rate. Feel free to google this.

Gunner

The most likely cause of the bees disappearing is the use of the newer
insecticides that are nicotine based products. The bees loose their
ability to return to the hive and the colony dies. The nicotine based
products work on the nervous system. Ever notice your hands cramping up
about a half hour after you ate some fruit or vegetables?

John

No, I havent.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is