Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.audio
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default Phil Allison, liar?

On Sun, 15 May 2011 22:25:06 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

" As someone who does repairs for a living - I learnt LONG ago to
expect the unexpected. Murphy RULES !!!!!

Provide one believable and undeniable strand of evidence that you repair
electronics for a living. Having a hyper-antisocial personality like
yours would get you fired from any employer. And working for yourself,
the same personality disorder would send prospective customers running
for their lives never to return.

So unless you have some proof, I say you are a liar.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse