Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx amdx is offline

Default Dual Saw informercial

"Existential Angst" wrote in message

"Paul K. Dickman" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"ATP" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in g You remind me of
a used-car ad in a British newspaper, re-published in
_Sports Car Graphic_ back around 1970, for a "Sunbeam Rapist." (they
meant Rapier). SCG said they were all in favor of tough names for cars,
but they thought this one was a little over the top.

Literally started to choke on my coffee on that one. My son saw a sign
on Hwy 28 upstate and thought it said Rapist Camp. Actually it was a
Baptist Camp....

Tell him to wait until his eyes start to fail on him. He'll see that kind
of thing all the time. I certainly do. And I hear the strangest damned
things on TV commercials. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

I went to see Bill Cosby a little while back. One of his stories was about
him dozing off in front of the TV.
When he awoke, he thought he was listening to a show about dinosaurs that
kept using their Latin names.
It turned out to be an infomercial the kept using the phrase "erectile
dysfunction".

Do you remember how that erectile dysfunction stuff started??
With effing Bob Dole doing a blitzkrieg of commercials on the cryptic
"E.D."?
It musta been 6 mos to 1 year before I had a fukn clue as to what he was
talkin about.
Pretty artful, tho. I wonder how much he was paid fer dat? Hadda been a
fortune.

What I really wanted to ask ole Dole, tho, was: How do you beat yer meat
with only one hand?
Doesn't everybody have to switch off??
--
EA