Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cell phones kill bumblebees.....?

On Sun, 15 May 2011 08:03:50 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"ATP" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
news
Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...s-study-finds/

Interesting and VERY distressing if true.

How many hives have their own cell phone?

If the radiation from a phone under a hive does have an effect, how close
does a cell
phone need to be to still have an effect?

Outside of maybe being a warning to beekeepers to turn off their cells
when near the
hives, I don't see what is to worry.

Oh, well maybe doen't site your hives near cell towers either.

I guess that was what we were supposed to extrapolate from this rigorous
research experiment. Weren't we supposed to be overrun by South American
killer bees by now, anyway?

Weren't those on Saturday Night Live once? Those are HUGE!

Who could _ever_ forget John Belushi dressed up as a bee?
Or in a toga?

--
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no
distinctively native American criminal class except Congress.