Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Dual Saw informercial

"ATP" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in g You remind me of a
used-car ad in a British newspaper, re-published in
_Sports Car Graphic_ back around 1970, for a "Sunbeam Rapist." (they
meant Rapier). SCG said they were all in favor of tough names for cars,
but they thought this one was a little over the top.

Literally started to choke on my coffee on that one. My son saw a sign on
Hwy 28 upstate and thought it said Rapist Camp. Actually it was a Baptist
Camp....

Tell him to wait until his eyes start to fail on him. He'll see that kind of
thing all the time. I certainly do. And I hear the strangest damned things
on TV commercials. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress