Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Cell phones kill bumblebees.....?

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...s-study-finds/

Interesting and VERY distressing if true.

How many hives have their own cell phone?

If the radiation from a phone under a hive does have an effect, how close does a cell
phone need to be to still have an effect?

Outside of maybe being a warning to beekeepers to turn off their cells when near the
hives, I don't see what is to worry.

Oh, well maybe doen't site your hives near cell towers either.

Reminds me of those sure that the crt was going to kill us all. I guess they moved on to
something like this when we went to flatscreens.

Wes