Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rust removal

On Sat, 14 May 2011 20:04:32 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 14 May 2011 09:03:43 -0700

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)

Come to think of it..Ive got a fair amount of HO tracks and rolling
stock out in the Stacks O Stuff.

Anyone want it?

Yes!

Pay shipping.

Nertts, I knew there would be a catch. Unless my rich uncle gets
out of the poor house, or I get a good job soon, I'm SOF.

"Never Mind."

tschus
pyotr

You want it? Ill see how much there is, and in the mean time..email me
your shipping address.

Im sure I can turn in some pop bottles or something and pay the shipping

After spending a couple weeks at the homestead..you know me well enough
by now.

And I consider you a Friend.

Thats good enough for me.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is