Silvan

Default Shipping job oversears & bringing workers here??

Roger McIlmoyle wrote:

career prospects. The issue is the false sense that just because you have
an undergraduate degree you some how rate an immediate professional well
paying job.

I don't dispute that that is the case now. It hasn't always been that way,
however. I know a great many folks from my parents' generation who made
out quite well with nothing more than an undergraduate degree in basket
weaving.

Dad for instance. He makes substantially more than SWMBO and I put
together, all because he took one single class in COBOL in the early '70s.

Times have changed.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/