Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Finger in the dyke time

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 May 2011 00:00:43 -0700, Beryl wrote:

teve the Boob wrote:
Went to Vegas for a mri for my neck. Inoperable. Spinal cord
compression.
Bone spurs grinding on everything they touch.

Then I can't get my left shoe close enough to tie my laces when folding
my
legs. Hip replacement on the horizon.

ROFL! And just 6 weeks ago you were lamenting...

"Too bad we can't have some of these conversations face to face and say
these things in a forum where they can be followed up with in depth
physical male discourse........." - Steve the Boob, 3/31/2011

Beryl, I'll respond to your response since I have you blocked, and don't
read you directly.

I go and out of the kindness of my heart, pick up guys at Home Depot and
such who have signs, DON'T WANT A HANDOUT, JUST WORK. The last two, I
brought out here to the ranch, put them up in a motorhome, fed them, and
within two days worked their asses into the ground while trying to follow me
and do as I do, not as I tell them to do. The last one was very shaky when
I dropped him at the State Liquor Store. The one before him was a young
strapping lad of 20 or so, and he just said, "Take me back to town, I can't
do this." I can still get more done on a bad day than most men can on a
good one.

This world is not for the feeble. The ones who sit back and talk about what
needs to get done. It's a real man's world for real men who get in there,
and see who falls out of line first. In the real world of real men, yes,
there are some who don't make the finish line, but they don't quit. They
will always put out 105% of their capacity, even on a bad day.

As per my comment about meeting people face to face, I've never had a
problem with that in my lifetime, only twice ever letting my mouth overload
my ass, and mostly finding out that good talkers make lousy fighters. I
love to just smack the **** out of them in midsentence. It's the quiet ones
who are really dangerous. The ones who just explode. You would be one of
the loud talkers, and I would guess our encounter would not go as long as a
good bull ride.

If all you have to do is go back and dredge through Google, you must have
one very sad pathetic existence. Mine is only a shadow of what it once was,
but I still get out there, and get it done until I either pass out or fall
down.

There is no glory in just standing back and making commentary.

Any time, any place, asshole. I'm not hard to find.

Steve