Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finger in the dyke time

On Sat, 14 May 2011 11:08:38 -0700, Beryl wrote:

Aschcan:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 00:00:43 -0700, Beryl wrote:

teve the Boob wrote:
Went to Vegas for a mri for my neck. Inoperable. Spinal cord compression.
Bone spurs grinding on everything they touch.

Then I can't get my left shoe close enough to tie my laces when folding my
legs. Hip replacement on the horizon.
ROFL! And just 6 weeks ago you were lamenting...

"Too bad we can't have some of these conversations face to face and say
these things in a forum where they can be followed up with in depth
physical male discourse........." - Steve the Boob, 3/31/2011

Feryl....Id pay good money to see Steve beat you to death.

Yes, of course. And I'd give my Aston Martin to see a Brachiosaur
weedwack my yard.

Humorous change..but still a fantasy world you live in.

In fact..Id loan Steve the piece of pipe he would kill you with.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is