Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Beryl[_6_] Beryl[_6_] is offline

Default Finger in the dyke time

Aschcan:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 00:00:43 -0700, Beryl wrote:

teve the Boob wrote:
Went to Vegas for a mri for my neck. Inoperable. Spinal cord compression.
Bone spurs grinding on everything they touch.

Then I can't get my left shoe close enough to tie my laces when folding my
legs. Hip replacement on the horizon.

ROFL! And just 6 weeks ago you were lamenting...

"Too bad we can't have some of these conversations face to face and say
these things in a forum where they can be followed up with in depth
physical male discourse........." - Steve the Boob, 3/31/2011

Feryl....Id pay good money to see Steve beat you to death.

Yes, of course. And I'd give my Aston Martin to see a Brachiosaur
weedwack my yard.