Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John G John G is offline

Default Finger in the dyke time

Jon Anderson pretended :
Finger in the dike, or the dyke?
First one sounds like no fun at all.
Second one could be and might help get your mind off the first...

Just trying to inject a bit of levity.
This getting old **** sucks, eh?

DO ask a lot of questions on hip replacements. Wife had one installed some 6
years ago and it was dodgy from day one. It was replaced last November and
new one is already almost as bad as the first. Sends a chill down my spine
when it squeaks like a rusty door hinge.
She is NOT happy...

Jon

Must have been made by a baby powder manufactureer, they have warennty
claims against them in Australia recently.
Look on the good side I have one body 76, one hip 22 and one hip 19
years.
The hips are generally better than the rest of the body and have never
given any trouble.