Stephen M

Default Central Machinery 17" bandsaw

Although the blue paint is quite fetching, I would not go there.... It does
look identical, and it probably is, but my experience with HF tech support
failed me and never was able to give me a working wiring diagram for my CM
jointer.

The G0513 is $50 cheaper and even if their QA is so so, their support has a
pretty good reputation here.

What would be the advantage of buying the HF tool?

"Bill @theeverettes.com" billspam wrote in message
news
Has anyone owned, used, seen or heard comments relating to this Central
Machinery 17" Band Saw ?

The local HF store does not carry one, and I'd like to know more about it.
It looks an awful lot like the Grizzly G0513. I'm hoping they'll put it on
sale like their other items.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=3179