Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Service at home depot.

On May 12, 11:46*am, willshak wrote:
hr(bob) wrote the following:

On May 11, 11:44 am, "Steve B" wrote:

"Joe J" wrote in message

"Cheri" wrote in message

"Red Green" wrote in message
. ..

"Cheri" wrote :

"mm" wrote in message
news:gd1ks6hbeask7risfc66tf70je1f73456n@4ax. com...

According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold cutters are.

Cheri

The Leno writers missed out on that awesome punchline.

The Leno writers miss out on a lot, like writing anything that's halfway
funny for starters.

Cheri

I agree. *We were diehard Tonight Show fans for decades, including Leno
but we stopped enjoying him a couple of years ago. *I don't get Letterman,
so it's now Jimmy Kemmel for us, off the DVR the next day. *Maybe once
every 3 weeks he might even have a group performing that we have actually
heard of. Yea, we're in our 50s.

You know you're old when you'd rather go to sleep than watch late night.