Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT an interesting experience

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
Today was a good day. Yesterday was too. That's two in a row, a
first. Both were mostly pain-free with some very enjoyable
periods.

I had a scheduled physical today, which required me to fast for 12
hours before and abstain from alcohol for 48 hours preceeding.
That
was a bit of a nuisance because I've enjoyed taking the edge off
about wine-thirty as my daughter describes end of afternoon, but no
big deal.

Might try a few more days without alcohol. Everybody is different,
and I enjoy my occasional libation. Sometimes two or three, but
remember that alcohol is a mild depressant. Personally I prefer to
have a couple when I am feeling good, want to relax, and don't have
anywhere to go. Of course, like I said, "Everybody is different."

I went out drinking with friends last weekend and got really
plastered.
Knowing I was totally ****faced, I did something I have never done
before.
I took a bus home.

I arrived home safe and warm, which surprised the hell out of me as I
have never driven a bus before!